Friday, August 1, 2008

Nada, Zip, Zilch,Nothing......

IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!!!!!!! I have not even progressed from last week. So don't feel like you have to check the baby blog update daily because it looks like little Seth is having a perfectly good time perfecting his boxing skills INSIDE my belly!!!! :)
(please note: I am not sinfully complaining about no progression....I simply am so EXCITED for WONDERFUL little babies to make their appearance....I KNOW it is God's perfect timing for this little one to come!!!!! I just can hardly stand to not be holding him and looking at the face of my little miracle!!!!!

Stay tuned(could be weeks:)

I'll post THE LAST belly pic soon:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As wonderful as the miracle of pregnancy is, I have liked my babies MUCH better outside me than inside me. ;)

The Nilsen Nest said...

You better get to walking girl!!! :) Let's plan a trip to the nice air-conditioned mall soon!

Unknown said...

No need to disclaim or defend yourself, girl. Anyone who's had a baby understands how you feel right now! I noticed that your baby widget is on the VERY LAST picture! That's exciting!

Erin said...

Exactly right--you SO don't need to qualify you're statements--it totally stinks to be huge pregnant.

I guess the EPO ain't working. Darn.

I've heard that trampoline-bouncing works ;)