Friday, August 15, 2008

News

hey everyone, I went to the Dr. on wednesday and had no progression:( My Doctor did say that I could induce whenever I was ready, since my cervix was favorable. After being heavily enticed by the offer, and after some prayer, we decided it was a bit too early for that route. We have decided that if the baby doesn't come before next friday the 22nd, we will be induced that morning at 5:30 am. At that point I will be a couple days overdue and we feel at peace about serving little Seth his eviction notice:) His lease is almost up:) My doctor's don't induce past 41 weeks anyhow so friday seemed to be a good day for a birthday. We are really praying for little Seth to come on his own.....there is still something exciting about wondering ''is this it?'' and being almost ready to strangle my husband for hitting every pot hole on the road or driving in the emergency lane in 5:00 traffic to the hospital because we think we might deliver in the car:) crazy I know, but it brings us closer together.hahah. So, anyhow, please keep us all in your prayers in the coming days. I am going to try to keep myself busy in the meantime and walk a lot! I will post if there is any news....i've always wanted to go into labor and do a blog post, that would be kinda neat to look back on, we will see how that one turns out. I also have some cute pics of Jakes little birthday party a couple weeks ago to post. We celebrated early so I knew he would actually get one. His birthday is actually the 30th.
That's all for now:)

6 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

You missed a good walk today! And I found a swimsuit for Audrey for $1.99! Monday I'm dragging you out if I have to!

Anonymous said...

It seems like induction is not so bad as long as your cervix is favorable. I'll be praying for you!

3orange1blonde said...

pitocin is the pits..that's all I have to say...pitocin is the pits..oh, did I already say that? I hate pitocin..I dislike pitocin very much...oh, I'm still typing...call Julz up and ask how much I love pitocin!! hee!!
Praying for you..really, really.

meghann said...

hey lisa! thank you so much for your prayers! i did have to have pitocin last time because i stopped progessing at 5 cm. but by then i was all numbed up so i didn't feel the pitocin at all! yeah, i'm hopeing i get my epi soon after i get there:) we shall see:)

3orange1blonde said...

Hey..just wanted to give you a little boost...I remember when that ticker said 83 days!

3orange1blonde said...

It's Tuesday afternoon and I'm thinking about you girl!!! How are you? Do you know?