Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Busy

I have like...1 minute to spare before some little guy needs to eat:) I will update with pics soon. There has been many challenges this last week and many moments of grace!!! Please pray that God will Give me MORE grace as we get used to this new life:) My sin of needing to feel in control has been very apparent these last few days and I know God is doing a good work in me....but it still hurts. I am abundantly blessed with 3 wonderful men in my life right now!!!! James has been the perfect picture of a servant to us this last week, and i get to have another week with him!!!!!! Any how, gotta go....when do you find the time to blog anyhow with two????????

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh, Meghann, I can totally relate to everything you said. While you are feeling more desperate for the Lord's Grace than ever before, isn't it a comfort that He gives it and is so near to us when we cry out to him for help! I'll be praying for you. And just remember it does get easier, its just hard to imagine that right now :) Love you!

Erin said...

The first couple of months are the hardest! It'll get easier, I PROMISE. When James goes back to work, if you find you need a break, gimme a call and I can come over and watch Jake for you. Love you girl! Remember, God gave YOU these children because YOU are the best person to be their mother!!!