Sunday, August 24, 2008

We are Home!!!!

I know I know, I have yet to upload all the pics but will try on Monday. We actually got home yesterday early evening. We were not very comfy at the hospital so asked if we could leave. All looked well so 24 hours after giving birth we came home;) I will write a little later about the birth story (it was really neat) and my sweet little baby Seth. He has thick dark hair and is kinda hairy...he's our little monkey:) I am very tired as last night was really, really hard. And the nursing pain is starting all over again-even with what seems like a good latch. So as I get to know my little one and rest a little, I will post pics and more baby info:)

Also, we would love visitors if anyone wants to come over....just call to see when a good time is.


Pictures comeing soon! Thanks for all your prayers....

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! Cant wait to meet the little guy and see the mommy of two again:)

I will be praying for all the adjustments and the nursing. It wasn't any easier for me the second time either, so don't be discouraged:)

JJandFive said...

I can hardly wait to see him! John told me you're holding off on visitors. Maybe tomorrow I could swing by for a bit?
and yes, we need pictures, Meghann!!!
Love you guys, and congratulations!

Erin said...

You're amazing! I can't wait to come and see Seth! Love you, girl!

3orange1blonde said...

Um hi. Can't believe I'm blogging to the world's bravest patient!!! O.K. LET'S RECAP-=------ you (breath) did (breath) it (breath and then scream!) He's here means that your baby blogger is wrong? It means that we're not on last week? That this week is actually here and you're actually nursing the world's greatest Seth? Wow. That is a miracle. Can't wait for pics, as always. I just went out for groceries for a few minutes and when I got back, there was a post saying that Seth had arrived. So, while I was grocery shopping, you were in labor! Oh girl--way to go and THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERING THE CRIES OF THIS WOMAN'S HEART.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Meghann!!!! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see pics. Nursing started off painful for me the second time just like the first but the pain didn't last as long. If you need any nursing advice try www.kellymom.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pics!

Campbell said...

oh meghann, I am no stranger to nursing pain, girl, you have my respect, my compassion, and my earnest prayers. God is with you.

if you have or get thrush don't use creams, get pills from the doc. nothing else works like they do.

loves, Em