Thursday, July 31, 2008

Doctor appt. Friday

hahaha seems with my last post some thought this baby was making it's arrival:) Nope....feel like NOTHING is happening! I go in tomm. a.m for another check up. Maybe, just maybe, the doc will be like ''woooo nelly! this baby is going to come ANY DAY, MAYBE EVEN ANY HOUR!!!'' ya think? not likely huh? My toenails have not been painted so that wouldn't be good timeing anyhow:) We did get the carseat the other day, i felt like it was christmas with the UPS man delivering the package, we practiced by putting jakes teddy bear in it and oh, he loved it! He tickled it and hugged it....hopeing for more of that in a few weeks:)
I have been ''nesting'' here lately as well.....won't bore you with all the things I can find to clean and then feel so tired I wanna cry when i don't have enough stamina to clean the bottoms of my kitchen cabinets and the grooves in all the doors. Poor jake...he probably thinks mom has gone looney with it all.....im putting him to work too, I bought him his very own broom to help out. Maybe soon, this crazyness will be over!

I will update in the morning.

1 comment:

3orange1blonde said...

Can't wait for the belly update..don't wear a black top either! I'm so excited for you. Way to go girly!! You've only a good few days now.