Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We are finished!!!!!










Here is Seth's finally finished room.


The blanket you see there on the chair is the BEAUTIFUL baby blanket Robin Miracle made for Seth. Little did I know that it totally matched the nursing cover Rebecca made me! LOVE matchy-matchy stuff:)

The room has really no ''theme'' we liked the retro cars and tin posters...we really liked the orbit room one:) My wonderful sister-in-law made the valence and the bedding. Round crib bedding is SO EXPENSIVE and so ugly:( She was kind enough to offer and save us tons of money.

6 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

At first I thought "we are finished" meant something else...wow! That room is gorgeous..just gorgeous Meghann!!

Erin said...

Such an awesome room! I LOVE the round crib! You're so chic and stylish! I want to be you when I grow up :)

Topharmers Wife said...

haha you sound like Dena...matchy,matchy...I love the room! Hopefully Mr. Seth will come soon and enjoy it...Race Ya

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!

Courtney said...

Love the crib! How trendy :) The room looks great. Baby Seth will be styling... Good luck with everything :)

Anonymous said...

the room looks great! It all came together wonderfully! Great job!