Thursday, May 1, 2008

Someone missing.........





Can't wait to fill BOTH seats!!!


I now have my double baby jogger!!!!! My family I nannie for practically gave it to me. They are so generous! I must admit I have been desiring a lot more these days to hit the pavement and get my runner's high back:) When I see other's running I become a little jealous! I have even daydreamed about what 5k I want to start to train for after baby comes.....we shall see.
Anyhow, I can't wait to be putting TWO little boys in that stroller!!!!

1 comment:

3orange1blonde said...

It's the best thing. My favorite is now they want to be by each other. Today Chase wouldn't nap and so after a bout (sp?) of cry 10 min. momma soothe for 2, I finally picked him up out of his crib. He instantly lunged towards Skye and eventually crawled over to him and just put his head down on him and was so happy. No temper tantrum could EVER take away that joy. Thank you Lord!! I can't wait for you!