Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Updates

Okay , this will be short.
Pregnancy is going GREAT!!!! My energy is finally back!!!! I have been doing so many projects around the house and have so many more to get done. I will post my 26 week belly pics soon and pics of the baby room as we get it done. Im really starting to finally show....:)
It has been very hard to be patient for this little one to come....harder as the days go by. Doesn't pregnancy seem soooo long, I mean..it is almost a YEAR!!!! I have been very blessed and incredibly encouraged by talking with some wonderful ''older'' women about this next season that I am about to enter. I am so full of faith that God's grace will be lavished on me and my family yet again as we welcome another into the hasty house! I am a blessed women!!!!!

2 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

Not because I want to see naked ladies, but I really, really loved naked bellies..just thinking that the reason it's popping out is because there's a baby in there, gets me so excited and filled with gratitude I just can't stand it..so post the pics already!!

3orange1blonde said...

Hum da de dah dum dum, dah dee da...oh! hi! Just sitting here singing and waiting for some belly pictures..