Friday, May 9, 2008

Where is my pay check?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354638,00.html



This story is great! But even if us stay at home moms were only ''worth'' 10,000$ a year, it would still be the best ''job'' in the world to me!!!! There is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY that could equal spending the day caring for, nurturing, training, playing, kissing boo-boos with my most favorite little-big boy , and doing my best to make my home peaceful and a joy for James to come home to(most of the time:).
I thought I'd include one of my favorite Ginger Plowman quotes about Motherhood in light of now knowing just''how much'' dollar wise we are worth..heheh.

''Being a mom is more than being cook, chauffeur, maid, counselor, doctor, referee, and disciplinarian(to name a few). It's molding character, building confidence,nurturing, training and guiding. There is no calling as consuming, challenging and rewarding. And there is no calling as worthy of our efforts as the high calling of motherhood.

2 comments:

Erin said...

AMEN, sister!! Being a mommy rocks!

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!