Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look Mom! Chalk shows up better on your car!!!!






Much to my surprise, I found sidewalk chalk all over the side of my car today. I THOUGHT Jake was contently playing in the garage with his basketball while I was starting dinner the other day....but come to only assume he was finding new places to use his new colorful sidewalk chalk!:)
I wonder if my chuckle would not have been such a chuckle if it had been a nice new car with now a few more scratches on it?

And yes....he has been since instructed that writing on the car is a ''non-no''.

Now to work on him NOT enjoying the taste of chalk...hmmm.....

2 comments:

JJandFive said...

errrr.... tell Jake not to tell his friends about this little chalk incident. i don't want them to get any ideas in their heads ; )

Wagener family fun said...

wIt sounds like you have a little artist over at your house.
My oldest Landen was playing in our carport when he was about 2 years old while I was trying to mow our back yard. When I went to check on him to my surprise I was greated with a very happy little boy. "Mommy I clean your car!" He had used liquid comet from under the kitchen sink and the dish towel. I immediately learned to check my cabinet locks =(