Friday, September 28, 2007

1st Haircut

BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER....MY DEAR FRIEND AND PERSONAL HAIRSTYLIST MARYBETH
AFTER
AFTER

I'm really sad. I totally regret getting Jakes hair cut this week. My friend Marybeth cut it and she did a great job but.....I MISS HIS CURL!!!! yeah, his hair was kinda long and curly in the back but sometimes looked like a mullet. So, we decided to cut it. I miss the mullet!!!! So we decided we need to let it thicken up before it looks ''beachy long'' like we want it. Thanks marybeth! oh yea....he did EXCELLENT for her! he even sat in the chair by himself for most of it...just licking his root beer lollipop that had huge amounts of hair stuck to it and wondering what was going on. Here are some pics.......i have been MIA lately....i'll post more later.

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

I know you miss the cute curl, but he looks quite handsome with his new manly cut!

Unknown said...

Aw, Meghann...I'm sorry. I totally understand why you would be sad, but it really does look adorable...and his hair will all grow out and get long, curly and beachy again!

Madeira girl said...

Very cute boy! I love the new doo!

Topharmers Wife said...

I love it! I really think that the leopard cape adds to it!!

Marge said...

Love the second picture. What a face! He's a handsome little guy!

Lindsay said...

I like the new hairdo too! He's cute with any cut:) Like the new look of the blog too.

Robin said...

Yep, it's a change but he is cute whether the curl is there or not!!! Hey...like the new pick of you and James too!

Anonymous said...

I love it!