Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Get me out!!!


This is jake during room time. We made sure to get an extra tall gate so their would be no climbing out till he is 12...hahaahah, kidding. Sometimes at the end of playing in his room he will use toys to clank the metal really loud....kinda like he is in jail......funny.

This was a pic of the kiddos i nannied for 3 years. Jake was a little overwhelmed at this point.....can you tell by his face?:)



We will be leaving to go to the beach house this weekend and spend some time in charelston. Please be praying for a safe travel, this is the first time back since the accident in may. Ill post a lot of pics when i get back.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Great pics! Have fun at the beach! I love the beach. We don't get to go much but it is one of my favorite places! Have a safe trip and enjoy it!

Denise said...

I LOVE your new profile pic - you look gorgeous!

The pic of Jake at the gate is too funny!

Enjoy Charleston. This past weekend it was balmy and coolish (70s), so I used a little jacket at night. Such a fun city! Your husband is so sweet to take you all. I'll pray for safety - I know you'll probably be a little nervous b/c of your last trip!

The Pennells said...

It's fun seeing him grow up! You are doing such an excellent job with him. ;)

Katie

Topharmers Wife said...

Have fun at the beach!! And enjoy Charleston, it is pretty much my favorite place....and please drive carefully!