Monday, October 29, 2007

Jake and Lauren







Last week we took care of Lauren aka'' bidgie'' for some dear friends while they went on a pastor's retreat. We had so much fun with her! Her and Jake got along very well and he only had a few moments of jealosy when I would hold her ;) They both LOVED going on wagon rides together, so much better with a friend! It's kinda funny that Jake was never really that big into baby einstein dvd's until Lauren came. She really likes them! So ever since she has left, he tries to go pull them down and hand them to me and will watch the whole 1/2 hour show! I must admit, It has been nice to get to hold him on my lap for an exteded amount of time or even get to do chores while he's watching them. I do try to sit with him and repeat/point out colors or animals.

2 comments:

JJandFive said...

Bidgie got Jake into a bad habit, eh? You know about "bad company corrupting good morals"!? ahem.
Well, if you need to feed his new found habit, you know where to borrow more videos from ; )
Thanks for watching her. I want copies of those pictures, will you email them to me?!
OH. And thank you for going above and beyond taking care of her, even taking her for a little "photoshoot" as a favor for me. You're a lifesaver, Meghann!

The Pennells said...

You are turning into quite a photographer!!

KT