Thursday, August 16, 2007

Washington/Maryland Trip

That is a SCARY face in the background!!!!!!!!!!
Maleena, Tristan, and Jake enjoying their bath. Does my son look ORANGE????

Ready to ride!!!!

At the pier on the bay.




We had such a FUN time visiting James sister Monica and her husband Brian and their 3 kiddos last week. James mom and dad went with us as well. We went to Annapolis and walked through the old town/shops and saw all the boats and the navy academy there. Brian is a lieutenant in the navy and works for Vice President Dick Cheney so on Saturday we got a special tour of the white house, which was really cool. No, I didn't get to meet my long lost cousin Bush, he was away visiting family in Maine.......the NERVE!!! Didn't he know I WAS COMING!!! The closest we got to the president was James getting to use HIS PERSONEL BATHROOM off of the oval office!!!!! I will post more on that later. These are some shots from our trip hanging with the kids.

4 comments:

Madeira girl said...

ok, I love the picts, but that info on James using the official presidential bathroom is the funniest! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

We went to Annapolis when we were there...cute place, huh? Glad you had fun, and I totally laughed at your last post about the Milk of Magnesia. That's really vain...just kidding! :) I'll have to give that a try.

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. I lived in MD 19 years and never made it to the White House!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Brian worked for Cheney...very interesting! We'll have to catch up on the rest of your trip when you get back. Call me.