Monday, August 27, 2007

Updates

This is Jake when he was not feeling well
This is Jake when he IS feeling well!!!! These are his 1 yr. picture people photos
Aaarrrgg! he had a pirate themed birthday bash!


This last week was rough for my little man! He came down with his first ever fever on thursday morning...2 days before his party. The doctor said he had DOUBLE ear infection!!!!!you could have just ripped my heart out right then and there! You see, I have been a nanny for 7 years, taking care of plenty of really really bad viruses, bleeding episodes and many kids puking on me, but MAN OH MAN when it's YOUR baby.........it's really different. So enter in my opportunity to give extra cuddles and kisses!!! It didn't take long for the medicine to take effect though. He was such a trooper throughout his birthday party and other events of the weekend.
I will post birthday pics later tonight...there are so many of them and I have to go get dinner started:)

No comments: