Monday, June 30, 2008

baby belly pics coming soon.....

hey everyone...im not ignoring certain people's request *ahem*lisa:) jake has been very sick for the past 4 days and that has kinda slowed my blog updates:) i have pics and pregnancy/jake updates to post just as soon as i can help him get well. whew! you all can be praying for me though, i'm so tired and feel like i'm battling hour by hour to be cheerful and not angry(irritated) by whininess and meltdowns from jake. 4 days is a loooong time.

So, I promise, i will post soon:).........

2 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

AHA!! My name made it to the official Hasty website..I am now famous!
Oh Meghan..I hate that he's sick. Chase is really not a good trooper when it comes to sickness and he's been teething lately, so I can't know what you're going through, but I know how hard it is on us emotionally too, to have them so sick..just so draining..nevermind the laundry load and the everyday tasks that barely seem to get done. Heavenly Father, I just pray right now for Jake. By your stripes, we ARE HEALED. I ask for grace for Meghann right now that she would see the benefit of not being angry and hve the motivation to live a life that's worthy of the call. We admit we CANNOT make it on our own. Sometimes this reality becomes fuzzy as we attempt 'super momma' feats. Thank you that you hear us when we call. Amen. Much love and I GUESS i WILL wait patiently for my pics!!

3orange1blonde said...

How are you? How's Jake? How's your camera? O.k. not funny. Hope you aren't panicking..45 days to go!! uwh00000!!