Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cooking with my pirate




Here is some pics of Jake baking a cake with me. We had gotten in from playing in our new pop-up pool ( it's like a baby pool on steroids) and started dinner. That is why he is wearing his pirate towel pullover. By the way...when he is determined to wear that thing...it can stay on ALL DAY...he even wore it for nap time the other day...still damp and all!!!!
As you can tell....the cake mix was a hit! no worries...there was no raw eggs in this batter:) He kept saying ''mmmm good, yay!'' as he licked the spoons.

8 comments:

Erin said...

YAY! Cooking with your kids is awesome--we must have Mommy-ESP. (see my blog :)

meghann said...

i did see yours! i really like your mixer! hehe...i know ive become FULLY domesticated when im telling another mommy i like there kitchen equipment:)

3orange1blonde said...

Um, those pictures were great and all, but perhaps you could have turned around a bit to show off Seth Jameson Hasty? That's a gorgeous name and congrats on picking it out.. Please post belly shots for those of us who like to see..maybe it's just odd ball me.

Erin said...

Here's to being fully domesticated!! It proves that God still works miracles ;)

Jeanie said...

He looked super cute in his pirate towel at the pool too :)

3orange1blonde said...

yep, still waiting here by my computer to see that Seth. Hi Seth! Hi sweetie! Sure wish I could see you..sure wish I could. So, Ill just stay by my computer until some belly shots come up!
Teasing aside, thanks for your comment. I don't know why you feel you must reply with wisdom and intelligence. You can just say "hi Lisa, you're so beautiful" or something like that!! hee!

Wagener family fun said...

Belly shots please?
I can not believe how fast time has flown since you first shared with all of us that you were expecting.

3orange1blonde said...

please take a baby belly picture for me!!!