Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged

yeah....my friend juli tagged me on nameing 7 of my favorite children's books..I am sooo lost on this one! I have been a nanny for quite a while yet I don't really recall any''favorites'' of the stories. I read lovely cardboard books to jake right now so nothing really advanced :) He likes ''were going on a bearhunt'' a lot ...especailly when i make all the appropriate noises. And I do like ''goodnight moon''. and i can't forget ''where is baby?'' with the fun flip up tabs. I read a little of ''the gospel for children'' some nights as well. I don't know authors though. He listens to max maclean's voice over for the book of romans every night for bed too....does that count? ;) This has been great to see everyone's books, we have been wanting to stock up for part of his christmas presents but didn't know what to get. this answers that question! And everyone has been tagged that I know, so i can't tag anyone else!!!!

1 comment:

JJandFive said...

"Goodnight Moon" and "Going on a Bear Hunt" are classics, Meghann! Good job : )
BUT, now I know what to get you for Christmas (especially after that cute picture of you reading to Bidgie and Jake... looks like he doesn't mind sitting and listening to a good story!)
Love ya! And thanks for playing!