Friday, November 9, 2007

Tagged again......

so NOW im supposed to list 8 things about myself you didn't know about me . and then do something or other ....whatever. I will tag NO ONE ELSE ;) okay, so i really had to think about this for a while since everyone else had such witty things to reveal. I have to sort through most of my really rebelliouse, before being saved.....memories.ugh. so in order to not have any c&c, i will keep it light:)

1. I eat ketchup on EVERYTHING!! eggs, taco's, speghetti, you name it, it needs it. I have had many conversations(dissagrements) with my husband on why it looks a little''red'' to ask for it at the Melting Pot. i will start bringing my own.

2. I went to a performing arts school 9-12 grade for theater. I didn't want to be a movie star...i wanted to be a raman-noodle eating, always waiting for the ''big break'' thespian who lived in a 100 sq.ft flat with 5 other ''thespians''.....in new york city.

3. I was always cast as the mean, snobby, cheerleader or some other snooty role.ugh. that got old. my theater teacher said until i trained my voice to get rid of the high-pitched squeak....i would always be typecasted.harsh.

4. James was my first ''real'' boyfriend

5. In middle school, i knowingly let my older sister get on the bus with her skirt tucked into her pantyhose. she was really traumatized. now i feel bad about that. but it was funny.

6. I used to believe in aliens. really. i watched that show''sightings'' so much that i started to wonder if I had ever been abducted by aliens too. It would have explained A LOT!

7. My favorite color is pink

8. I only eat pizza without the cheese. when my sis used to model, that was one of her ''secrets'' to be able to eat pizza. Funny thing is i prefer it over eating it with cheese now. yummy.

7 comments:

Madeira girl said...

Those are great! I am glad I wasn't the only one to be type cast... what does that say about me and my roles? Hmmm... :)

JJandFive said...

OH Meghann! Your poor sister!!!! heehee...

Marge said...

Very interesting, Meghann! I didn't know you were such a drama queen. But now that you mentioned it, I can see it. Thanks for playing!

Anna said...

So funny- I'm officially entering into your life- Wow! I am now a blogger. Love to hear all that funny stuff- Ketchup- Yuck!!!!!!!!

meghann said...

hey anna-will you invite me to view your blog? my email is meghasty@hotmail.com. great to hear from you!!!!!

3orange1blonde said...

Hey. That little pose with those big eyes and the lip hanging down..oh my. So precious. Makes you want to have a hundred more, eh?

3orange1blonde said...

I was told I didn't have the height to be an opera or stage singer. I once tried out for Hello Dolly as, well, Dolly, and was beat by this girl, that, come to think of it, looked pretty much like you. She was a senior at the time...I was a freshman. Later, someone told me that I should be grateful that I was even in the running. The other thing was that she had 'straigh A's' and I did NOT..I had straight C's..eh-hem. When we went to the musical, her voice was pretty bad..I was laughing to myslef. (I NEVER EVER would laugh now, not at all!!)