Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So.....I have the best hubby ever! Not only did he take me out to the Melting Pot for fondu for our anniversary but, he surprised me with new dishes too! I had been thinking about starting with a nice formal looking dish set from target and had expressed a desire to start investing in finding deals on household decor.This new ''hobby'' of mine started by reading books on how we as women can bless our husbands/family with making our home more like heaven.It also was encouraging for a dear friend who excels in this area to take the time out to meet with me and give me pointers and ideas. I learn so much from her!......Anyway , come to find out that JAMES WAS LISTENING to all my ramblings about centerpieces and dishes and napkin rings and blah, blah, blah! He even surprised me with putting together a centerpiece idea I had told him about months ago!!!!I love him so much and too often I can assume uncharitably that he doesn't really care to hear about things like that...so, the dishes are BETTER than the target ones...they are from world market and are perfectly my style. they are white and kinda modern and formal like. What a nice surprise!
I did do something for him too, I snuck in to his car at work and trashed his car with balloons and sticky notes everywhere with little saying on them.He was very surprised...I know....his was better!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh....post some pictures. I want to see them! World Market is the best! And Happy Anniversary, you two!