Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Jake and Godiva



This is our other ''baby''. Her name is Godiva. She is five years old and her favorite things include eating dropped food off the floor, barking at the cows in the back yard, cheese at maw maw's and visiting with her brother Merlin and noni. And most of all, licking her buddy Jake!

For all of you who don't care to hear about the dog, Jake is really rolling over now!!!!!!!!!!He likes to do it in private, he is not one to show off and be prideful of his abilities , so therefore I only catch him after he has rolled over from belly to back in his bed. Ah, my humble son:)
He is almost 6 months now which I CANNOT believe! God has taught me so much in these last 6months about truly laying down my life for my child and what that looks like. But man! it's so worth it! Especially when he looks at me with those big blue eyes and gives me that dimpled smile!
I am seeing so much more of James in him everyday. The way he lights up when I throw him in the air (carefully,of course) or bounce him on the bed. He laughs and laughs so hard! He is an adrenaline junkie like his dad! He takes after James sense of style as well!(cute shirt in pic huh?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to think that you and I have been dreaming about what our families would be like since we were 5 years old! I don't think either of us could have imagined being as blessed as we are though! Since I'm not there to do it myself, give Jake a big squeeze from me and let him know he's a dream come true!
Love, Amber

Unknown said...

What adorable little faces you get to look at all day!!!

Anonymous said...

Meghann (and James)

I found my way to your blog and will now be able to keep track you and adorable Jake. It is a delight to see the wonderful job you are doing embracing this new season. I so respect you!

Love,

Jenny