Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jake's first Valentines Day!

This morning we met a lot of my friends for breakfast at chick-fil-a to partake of the cute little heart shaped biscuits they were serving. Then the older children played while the moms got in their morning chats. I hope we can make this a yearly tradition, we just might have to eventually rent the place out if everyone keeps getting pregnant! Rebecca if you read this I hope you and little Kathryn can join us next year! Although we might have to put a blocker on any more girls attending...the boys are being taken over!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Pennells said...

It is so fun creating memories!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Ooooohh, Seeing that picture makes me miss you and all the girls so much! I wish I could have been there. Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!!!!!!!