Monday, October 13, 2008

We are alive!!!















No. we have not been hiding...just a lot has been going on here in the last few weeks....just a short list.

My sister from Colorado came down for a week to visit my sick grandmother. I got to spend only a day and night with her but it was so fun! She is pregnant with her second boy so we had fun shopping blue!

We put in hard wood floors and had to leave the house for almost a week...long story...but now we are trying to get glue spots off the wood floors that the installers have left!!! It's really bad looking...any ideas besides paint thinner????

Little updates with the boys- Seth is now SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!! HOORAY FOR SLEEP!!!!!!! Yes folks that's right...about a week and a half ago he started sleeping 6-8 hours at night and hasn't stopped! Jake didn't do this till about 10 weeks with some help and Seth is only 7 weeks old. I have been alert and feeling great during the day! What's more is he also has gone from being a challenging baby to such a happy, sweet, cheerful little guy! He has stopped his bouts of crying and takes great naps. My sweet baby is now cooing and trying his best to talk to me! It melts my heart to hear his sweet voice and he is also smiling now too!!!! So many things he's doing now:) I love him so so so much!

Jake continues to amaze me.
Every Day he is doing or saying new things. Everything is '' Ewwww grooooossss'' these days. He has been pointing to his boo boos at random times during the day saying ''boo boo okay'' in a very reassuring tone.He often gives his little brother hugs and kisses saying ''awwww''
He has transitioned very well to his new world and that makes me so happy. He just grows in sweetness everyday. He loves the new train at concord mills that goes around the mall....totally obsessed. If you have not gone to ride it, you really should....it's very cute:)


Here are some pics...James surprised me by making fondue the other night...he did it all!!!

5 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. this is truly amazing that you are so grateful for so many things. I love your husband too...fondue on the floor and blanket? hmmm, would love that! I'm so glad to know that Seth is sleeping and that he seems to be getting more into a rhythm, with his body and schedule...so great! I'm so thankful to God for his grace and love poured out to you. Great job new momma!! Great job!!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Is that a scratch on Seth's nose or a little mole? It's cute!

Madeira girl said...

Great pictures! Love them all! So glad things are good for you. Thanks for the update!

The Brown Family said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe how big Seth is getting already. He's so precious :).

Thanks for the update!!

Gisele

3orange1blonde said...

how are you this week???? Seth is now 2 months old, huh? Yippeeee Seth!!