Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 Weeks of Joy!!!!!







Seth and his friend Audrey at date night babysitting



yes, my sweet Seth is almost 10 weeks old!!!!!!!Oh my, He has been such a blessing to all of us:)
He is really cooing now and smiling tons! He can sit in the bumbo chair for quite a while now...by the way...its dena's bumbo she is letting me borrow...i didnt buy a girlie lilac one for my manly men;) He takes 4 naps a day and sleeps 8-9 hours at night!!!! He has been since almost 6 weeks:) He does not like his car seat too much right now and prefers to sleep in his bed or packnplay.

Seth's 9 week stats are
10lb. 13oz. 25%
23 1/2'' 70%
Still long and thin...like their daddy.

3 comments:

Bartelson Quad Squad said...

The smile is so sweet! A and Seth look so cute on the mat together, I think she's giving him the eye :) See you next week!

The Brown Family said...

Do they come cuter??? We sooo enjoyed being behind Kristen on Sunday while she was holding your sweet pumpkin! He is so precious :).

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is adorable! don't you love the bumbo?! I love ours. i need a new baby to sit in it! Thanks for saying hi, I am so happy you have a blog too1 Its my favorite way to keep in touch! I'll be back for sure.Added you to my list if that's ok. :) we need to get together with the kids!