Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Art Class


Since all my friends are doing blog posts on politics, what they are reading in their devotional times, their stance on important issues, and how they are growing as a spouse.... all very wonderful posts I LOVE TO READ but.....I thought I would instead do some posts on....Our new ART CLASS!!!!!!!
I have developed a new schedule for my two year old that consists of moving to new activities quite often through the day. It has been wonderful! Now we don't really implement them on days where we are out....anyway, art class is both of our favorite! I found an awesome website for crafts for toddlers!!! Here is our leaf wreath! He for the most part picked up all the leaves on our walk and we together glued them on a paper plate. VERY SIMPLE stuff for a two-year old....I will periodically post our creations for the world to see:)


Any fun ideas are wanted as well

Another thing- Does anyone know where I can get a nice Advent Calendar for kids? Becky- where did you get yours? i think I remember how cute it was....oh yeah...i really don't want to make one...i want it to be nice;)

2 comments:

Lora said...

Meghann - love this idea! Will you post a link to the website you found? And if you get any good ideas about the Advent calendar, will you post those too?

3orange1blonde said...

I got mine from Dayspring.com and also Focus on the Family has one. Let me know if you have trouble.