Monday, July 30, 2007

Jake and Kathryn






This weekend we went to our church's leadership retreat and these are some pics of my friend rebecca's daughter Kathyrn and Jake. Notice how she is smiling in ALL the pics....that is how I always see her! She has such a happy disposition! I think she likes her picture being taken too!:)
Jake did SO GOOD on the trip! I really prepared my heart for it to be more challenging than it was. Jake slept well being drug from room to room with a pack'n'play...long car rides both ways and being in his stroller a lot. Although I didn't get to hear many of the messages, not due to his crying but due to his laughing and playing loud, I DID get to worship a lot. It was just a sweet time of singing and praising God. James was such a servant by watching jake while I got to go into town and spend some time with one of my FAVORITE people to be with....Jane.
Some new fun things jake is doing is clapping for himself when he does anything and pulling up alot on everything and exploring his new world(the house) now that he can crawl/inch worm. It is all so fun and exciting to see him find the smallest things interesting/new.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for posting them. By the way, could you email me those shots? I sense a little romance in the making.... Just kidding :) As always, I enjoyed our fellowship over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took Jake and that it went well. What a blessing to be able to enjoy some extended worship! Those pics are very sweet!