Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ultrasound Thursday

Just wanted to ask for prayer for thursday's ultrasound. Please pray with us that this baby looks healthy on the ultrasound. I have had horrible dreams about seeing 3 arms and/or intestines outside of the body.....yeah, I know.....that's what we call NOT trusting God....or His plan for our lives. These fears just show me how much I think I can do a better job ruling my life. I am learning so much about my sinful self-sufficiency these days!!!!!
We are soooo excited to hopefully see if we will be having a girlie or a boy!!! I will post as soon as I get back from the appt. It's in the morning sooooo.....stay tuned!

1 comment:

3orange1blonde said...

Meghan, I'll pray for you. Boy, do we ever know what that's like! It's scary and hard to dismiss our imaginations at times.
"Lord we ask in your name that you would rule over the Hasty's thoughts and emotions. Please take captive of their wandering imaginations. I command you Satan, in Jesus name, to be gone from their household and thoughts! They belong to the King. We praise you God for the faith that we can grab hold to and that you are a real person, sitting on a real thrown, and wanting real good for us. Thank you that we only have to have faith as small as a little seed and that you grow it from there!"
Please post when you know. Keep breathing in and out Jesus and know that HE KNOWS THE PLANS HE HAS FOR YOU!