Thursday, March 20, 2008

And we are having a .............







BOY!!!!!!


Can you tell? The ultrasound tech. was for certain that it's a boy!!! And, the best part, everything checked out GREAT!!!!!
We are very excited!!! I get really excited to think about what this is going to mean for Jake. He will always have a playmate, a hide and seek partner and a little buddy to get into mischief with as well! They will be almost 2 years apart to the day.
We ''plan''to have 1-2 more and I would be lying if I said I didn't care if I ever had a girl, I do, but God has CHOSEN US to have 2 sweet little boys to shape into men that, we pray, would one day know there Savior and bring Him glory with their lives. It is a little daunting, but we are up for this HUGE calling of raising two young men, because we know through are wonderful Heavenly Father's promise.......He will supply all the grace we need!!!!!

13 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

I am so excited for you!! Those are really clear ultrasound pictures. Wow! That's amazing. Praise God through whom all blessings flow! I love, love having two boys. Don't worry about the 'having more' part! Even if you just had 2, that would be fun, right? weee, here you go!! More sticks and worms and special fighter jets pleease!!

meghann said...

thanks lisa, for your sweet prayer for me and my baby! it was soooo timely when I read it! I was feeling a bit fearful, and then sooo comforted by your sweet words to God for my little one. It was comfort to my soul!
yes- God was sooo kind to make it very clear! We like to think this is God's way of replenishing the males in our church after the church plant:) Go Hasty Boys!!!!!

Hannah said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. We will continue to pray for you and this little one!!

Madeira girl said...

Boys are great! I wouldn't trade 'em for the world! But be ready for all of the trouble they bring... together, that is!:) I am very happy for you guys. Glad for health and peace. Yippee!

The Nilsen Nest said...

He has Jake's cute little nose! Can't tell you how excited I am to have you coming along behind me only 3 months, with your little one! I'm so looking forward to this summer and this season I'm finally in and knowing you will always be there for comfort and wise words! We're so happy for you guys! Love you!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!!! on a healthy baby boy:) Praise the Lord!

JJandFive said...

Awww... so happy for you. (Your prediction was right, eh?) : )

Rebecca said...

Yay! So excited that Jake will have a little buddy!

Robin said...

WooHoooooo....Let's hear it for the boys!!!! I'm so excited! And I just know that he'll be as cute as Jake! How kind of the Lord to bless your family in this special way!

Jeanie said...

SOOOOO fun!!! Congrats!!

Spirit of Adoption said...

Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

I had a feeling...you gave off the boy vibe. Looks like your desires lined right up with God's!

Courtney said...

Hi Meghan! I stumbled on your blog from Dana's blog, who I stumbled on from Melanie Moss' blog. Anyway, congrats on baby #2!! Jake is just adorable and looks like such a fun guy. Take care. Hi to Buddy (James!)