Friday, January 11, 2008

Jake






Here are some new pics of what little man is doing during the day. Jake walked across the living room floor the other night!!!! we have a GREAT video of it where he is laughing SO HARD at himself walking...ill have to find a way to post it. So hopefully taking walks together soon:) Also he now insists to eat with a spoon or kid fork....not very good at it but SO GLAD he has that desire. Also this is his very first scribble art we did during our morning ''art'' time this week...mommy helped:) We will have to forgo sidewalk chalk for a while ....he seems to love the taste!
I have ben starting to get very queasy most of the day and remain just as tired....I have a new respect for my friend Lisa who was really sick all pregnancy! Wow girl!!!! but I hear it is a ''good'' sign right? I go in on the 22nd with james for the appt. We did get it changed so he could be there with me...yay!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Love the update, Meghann! Seems like forever since I've seen you- we'll have to do something about that!
Love ya!

3orange1blonde said...

hey

3orange1blonde said...

just left a really long one and it locked me out.
Here's the long/short of it:
Asked God what a moment was all the time...and He told me to "lie there and breath in and out". This is the hymn He gave me:
"Day by day and with each passing moment. Strength I find, to meet my trials here. Trusting in, my Father's wise bestowment. I've no cause to worry or to fear. He who's heart, is kind beyond all measure, gives unto each day what He deems best. Lovingly its part of pain and pleasure,
Mingling toil with peace and rest. " You soon will lie down, look over and feast on those little cheeks, toes and fingers.