Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AND WE HAVE A ...........



HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! PRAISE GOD!
James and I went in this morning for the first exam and my wonderful Doctor let me have a ultrasound! And there was little baby's heartbeat loud and strong!!!We were so excited to see the baby...kinda made it more ''real'' to us. My due date is now 1 day ahead at august 20. I will be 10 weeks tomm.
God is so kind! Our hearts were truely prepared to accept whatever the Lord's plan was for this sweet child, so we will continue to pray for him/her to be healthy and strong, and for our hearts to not allow fear/anxiety to overtake the joy of this miracle. And that is what this baby truely is....a miracle.

8 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

Just like when I told you I was pregnant and you cried, when I saw the little bambino and read what you wrote, well actually still, I am choked up! Meghann! I'm so happy for you guys! The Lord is so kind! I am so excited our little ones will only be less than 4 months apart! Love you!

Hannah said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you Praise God for this little miracle! I will continue to pray for you and the little one! Lets get together soon.

Unknown said...

These pictures bring about more emotions than I expected! How precious...especially after you've already experienced having a baby. Somehow that makes it more real to me. I'm really happy for you! I know this has been the desire of your heart and God has given it to you! So sweet!

Hilary Ann said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!! I've been thinking about and praying for you all day . . . so glad you got a picture!

Robin said...

Soooooo wonderful! I love when you get to hear the heartbeat and to see the little on on an ultrasound. What amazing grace from the Lord!

JJandFive said...

Such a cute little peanut!
So happy for you guys! : )

Topharmers Wife said...

Praise the Lord for little heartbeats, and good doctors! I will be praying for a healthy baby!! I am glad that we are preggo buddies!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new little one! I'm excited for you guys. I praise the Lord for your growing family.