Monday, December 17, 2007

GUESS WHAT???????

Jake is going to have a new playmate!!!!!! That's right gals and guys....I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
I'm only a little over 4 weeks pregnant. I have not gone to the doctor's yet...i'll go at 8 weeks. My due date though is almost Jake's birthday!!! It's anywhere from August 24-26. I was due with Jake on august 26 but he came on Aug.30.....So almost exactly 2 years apart!!!
We have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant again. This time around was certainly longer than the first 2, but it has really been ANOTHER opportunity to trust the Lord's timing for us. We are SO GRATEFUL to the Lord for this HUGE HUGE BLESSING!!!!!
I LOVE being pregnant, I LOVE knowing that there is another life being formed in me, I LOVE reading all the details of what is happening every day with my little one, I even LOVE feeling sick and exhausted!!! I LOVE talking to other random pregnant women in malls, stores, check outs, ANYWHERE!!!! So as you can tell, I LOVE it all!
I have been so busy with our trip to colorado that I really haven't had time to be tempted to fear another miscarriage. I know my sin filled heart needs to be on guard against this HUGE temptation that seems to accompany every pregnancy. God is faithful and good and He has a plan for this little one, whatever that may be. Please, everyone, be praying for hasty #2 and as well my heart, that I may GLORIFY and TRUST God in this pregnancy and focus more on this blessing than on worry or fear of the ''what ifs''.
I invite you all to feel free to ask me how I am doing in this area.

Also That I would have enough energy while I work 2 afternoons a week for the old family I used to nanny for. It's only till May, but I know 3 kids those days might be more work(yeah I know juli,becky,jess,are laughing right now)
I worked 45+hours a week till I was 2 weeks due with jake, with that family, so I never have been used to ''taking it easy'' during pregnancy, so hopefully I will be used to it.

I hope you all like pregnancy updates because there will be A LOT of them!!!
I will post pics of the wedding later....

12 comments:

Robin said...

Wooooo Hooooo! Congrats! I am sooo excited for you!!!! What great news! We'll be looking forward to the newest Hasty's arrival! (Hope it's a girlie girl!) Blessings... I'll be praying for the little one to be safe and growing strong during these next few weeks. I hope you are feeling well too!

Jeanie said...

We are so happy for you! Maybe this time around we can both have girls :) Make sure the baby is born by Aug 30th so our baby #2's can be in childrens ministry together too :)

Topharmers Wife said...

We are so excited for you all! Praying for an healthy baby! I am guessing it is a boy! I guess you need a preggo buddy since everyone else is about to pop!

Madeira girl said...

hmmm...does that mean Eileen is ready too? Congrats my friend! I am jealous! I love being pregnant too, and you will do fine with the sickness and all. It is not too hard. Oh! I will have to come visit the church just so I can hold new little Hasty!

Marge said...

That's wonderful news, Meghann! I'll be praying.

Lindsay said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!! Praise the Lord friend for this awesome news!!!!! I am so very thrilled for you and James:) I will be praying for you!

Jícama said...

Hey :) i was just looking for interesting blogs in tha web, the i saw yours :O!! omg ur pregnant, im 18, but i think pregnancy should be great, then, congratulations girl ;)! ur other little boy is sooooooo freakin cute!.
Sorry if im not speaking well, i dont know hoooooww to speak english sorry hahaha.

A huge hug! and my best wishes. :)
Angie. Sonora, Mexico.

Dahl Family said...

Meghann that is so neat-Congrats!! I know I don't comment on your blog at all but I do read it!!! Looking forward to updates! I will be praying all goes well with the pregnancy...

JJandFive said...

I didn't realize you were going to start working for them again... wow. Let me know if you want to meet at the park...errrr...sometime after Christmas! : )
Love ya, and you already know how excited I am for you!!!!

3orange1blonde said...

Praise God. Can't say I agree on the "love being sick" thing..definitely a "no" on that..ick. Praise God and way to keep at it! (the trying thing) I won't say more.

Denise said...

As I said on the phone, Congratulations!!!!!! I know you've been wanting this very much!

michelle said...

Congrats Meghann!! I was realizing I hadn't checked your site before, and voila - what fun news to happen to read!! Love your enthusiasm - how wonderful! Maybe it's a boy... I'm partial to 2 boys first... they are best of friends!! :) Michelle