Thursday, December 27, 2007

Colorado







A couple weeks ago, we all flew to Colorado Springs for my sister's wedding. It was great to see her and my brother whom I rarely get to see. The wedding was beautiful! Like something out of a wedding magazine!
It was a rather short trip, just 4 days and FULL of activities!
Note to self- NEVER, NEVER,NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES take a 15 month old on a 6 hour plane ride again!!!!!!!
We were the family you see in the movies with the hysterical baby on board:) we had to wake him up to go at 4:30 in the morning so it made for a VERY long day. On the way back he did SO MUCH better! We requested bulkhead seats and he LOVED being able to get down and play...he spent most of the time ''talking'' with other passengers or playing ''peek-a-boo'' with the ladies in the next seat! Very cute! So anyhow...I think we will be staying home for a while;)

The pictures above are of my family....my brother, mom, aunt, sis, and grandma

6 comments:

Wagener family fun said...

You and your hubby always look so beautiful in pictures. You remind me of politicians with the polished look. How do you do that? All that I have is 12 years of silly pics I need some advice!!!

meghann said...

hahah! that's funny and sweet shawna:) I think we only take pics of us when were''done up". we need to take more funny, crazy-haired, no-makeup pics!!!! but then....that would be SCARY..lol

Lindsay said...

Meg, you look like a porcelain doll! That's a compliment:) So good to see apic of Autumn too. It's been a loooong time!

3orange1blonde said...

I agree. You look like movie stars. I can't get over that you're pregnant and wearing that long flowing gown..I mean, talk about Christmas!!! Phew girl!!

JJandFive said...

You are stunning in that red dress, Meghann ; )

Hilary Ann said...

Hey Meghann . . . I'm commenting so that I'm not a lurker anymore . . . =) It was great to talk w/ you last night, I'm proud of both of us that we stayed awake!