Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prayers for Austin

This afternoon James and I were informed that his cousin Austin Cloyd, was one of the confirmed dead in the Virginia Tech shooting. Her family was trying to reach her but there was no word until today when her body was identified by family at the morgue. She apparently was shot point blank in the chest. We know no more details than this right now. We ask that you keep our family, especially her parents in your prayers as this is obviously a very heart breaking time for us.

7 comments:

Marge said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. We will be praying for your family. - Marge

Unknown said...

That hits really close to home, Meghann. I'm sorry you guys and James' family are facing this, but more than that I'm praying that it opens doors wide for the gospel. I know you are too.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you both as well as your family,

Jenny M.

Madeira girl said...

Meghann and James,
We are truly sad for you guys! What a tragedy! Please let us know if we can do anything for you or your family. We love you guys!
Becky for the Madeiras

Denise said...

I can't believe you guys have been touched so close by this. James' family and you two are in my prayers. I pray the Lord will turn the hearts of those not yet His children to Him, and that He can comfort with the only true comfort. Was Austin saved? Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey girl....miss you! How are you guys holding up???

Unknown said...

You ok????