Friday, March 23, 2007

busy busy

We have been so busy lately here in the hasty house. Between a friends wedding shower and meetings and stuff it has been a big week. Jake has done very well with sleeping in the pack'n'play anywhere I put him. So thankful for that!

James and I also had our first ever date night together the other night! I usually go alone to run errands or meet for coffee with other ladies but he surprised me and said he didn't have to study(which that is what he usually does on date night while he is in school) We had such a good time being together with no distractions. We ate and and sat at the university lake for a long time and just talked and talked. It felt great out that night too. Our little rule is that we agreed not to talk too much about Jake or work. It was nice to have other things to talk about for a few hours! I can't wait to be able to date my husband every week! We are so blessed to have a wonderful date night co-op with our friends!

No comments: