Saturday, January 17, 2009

looking for a bed

if anyone has a full size mattress/boxsprings that they would be willing to give to us we would greatly appreciate it:) we are looking for something in good condition...no sagging...etc. for jakes big boy bed we hope to get ready for him soon. We have priced new ones and they are way to expensive for us right now so i thought i would throw it out here on my blog. please respond with a comment or email me at meghasty@hotmail. com

i have tried the church's off topic yahoo group and didn't get any leads.....thanks!
also we would be willing to pick it up

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Meg,
I don't have one, but did you price them at Sam's? They have great mattresses that are really reasonable. Of course, reasonable is only reasonable if it's in your budget:)

Unknown said...

I will keep my ears open to one at church. Some one just gave us randomly a bunk bed for the girls. We were going to buy them one this spring and I guess the Lord decided to bless us with it. So, I am sure you will find one through someone. I'll let ya know if I hear of anything. Love ya!

Erin said...

Craigslist, girl! We got Anna's mattress/boxspring/rails for $50 from there. Are you selling Jake's crib?