Monday, December 22, 2008

What we have been up too.....






Hanging out with sweet friends




Note: Seth DOES look a little frightened of his big brother in bed with him, but I can assure you he really wasn't:)



Playing together



Gazing at the tree






Playing with Thomas the Trains






Making ornaments with friends






Being cheerful...and so cute!






Rediscovering baby equipment





Sharing toys





Trimming the tree



Lots of laughing!!!


This Month has flown by for us! We have had so much fun getting ready for Christmas this year. Somehow, it really has not been stressful getting everything prepared. Seth is now 4 months old! He is such an easy baby. He is always smiling:) And when he does cry, it's not your typical baby cry...it's like a grown man's cry! for real.
He really loves his exersaucer and lights up when you just look at him. He has been rolling over for quite some time now(tummy to back) and has not conquered rolling back over, so sometimes I have to help him around 6 am roll back over:)
He really makes me want another one very soon;)

My computer hard drive crashed (long story) so I was without a computer for a bit, I really missed my online news websites. James had to catch me up on the day's news when he came home:) I don't watch t.v during the day and we rarely watch t.v at night, especially the world news, so half of the country could have broken off and fell in the sea and I would have never known:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

What is that Thomas holster thingy!?? The things they have these days...

Lindsay said...

Great pics Meghann!
Another soon??? Oh you amaze me!

Madeira girl said...

This post must have taken forever to upload! I love seeing the boys though. They look great and very happy! Did you get that awful facebook virus several others of my friends got? I know that one killed many a computer! Glad to see things up and running again!

Erin said...

I strongly encourage you to reconsider having another child so soon...

Your babies are precious!

meghann said...

okay okay ....im not REALLY wanting another baby right now....i really do''prefer'' 2 years apart...im not as caaaarazy as you erin*smile* you are my mommy hero, ya know that. ill let you experience 3 kiddos close together first, sort of a geunie pig if you will, then i will learn from your wisdom;)
oh and i dont know how to spell guenie pig...thanks