Sunday, February 24, 2008

Preggo Update

I went and heard the baby's heartbeat last week on the doppler! Also, on March 20 we will(hopefully) find out the gender. I totally think we are having another boy....but then again I have been known to be wrong:) We really could care less what it is. Sometimes I see myself being a very happy mom to lots of boys, and sometimes I could see a little girlie in the mix too. I am a little concerned that if I have a girl, i will be tempted all the time to buy tights, bows, shoes to match every outfit and see cute things everywhere I turn!!!!!!. Right now, Jake is so low maintenance...just throw on jeans that are faded in the knees, and a shirt that has spaghetti sauce stains and he STILL is adorable. He seems to smell even sweeter after he has been outside and smells like dog and grass:) I know...such petty concerns:) Anyway....here is the big poll....lemme know what you think it will be........

3 comments:

3orange1blonde said...

soo cool how you did that! I'm so amazed!! Your blog looks so great. I love going on here. Heartbeat is always so reassuring..oh man!

Rebecca said...

Well, I can't deny that having a girl increases the temptation to buy tights and bows and dresses. Consignment sales are nice, aren't they?

JJandFive said...

hmmm... either a girl or a boy ; ) Can't wait to meet Little Junior! : ) (and hold another newborn... sniff*)